PRP Solutions and PetroCONNECT enter into a strategic partnership to assist Service Stations with a unique workforce management and employee communication solution nationwide
PRP Solutions, a leading South African cloud-based solutions company provides an intelligent, scalable, ecosystem that includes management enablement tools, which allow companies to automate repetitive processes and empower their employees to increase productivity and focus on what really matters in the workplace, while effortlessly achieving compliance.
Founded in 2008, PRP Solutions merges a deep knowledge and understanding of people management with world-class software and hardware development experience. PRP Solutions offers a comprehensive cloud-based people resource planning solution that integrates with its clients’ existing hardware and software systems, creating an efficient management enablement portal that automates and integrates manual admin tasks thus eliminating unnecessary paperwork.
PRP Solutions partners with companies to create intelligent ecosystems which integrate existing hardware and software infrastructure, automate manual processes, and remove unnecessary administrative tasks and duplication. Additionally, the company provides world class task management, access control, and visitor management solutions to provide a full stack, end-to-end people management offering.
PRP Solutions’ products are proudly South African and 100% home-grown. The company owns its intellectual property, and is able to provide agile solutions and world class support services using its in-house development and consulting capabilities.
PetroCONNECT was founded with the vision of playing a proactive role in helping all players in the industry to join forces and become empowered, so that we may collectively be part of the industry-wide solutions that are required at this time.
PRP Solutions and PetroCONNECT have developed a unique solution tailored for a typical service station and retail store operation. The solution provides PetroCONNECT’s management team with real-time information which supports the operational requirements of the service stations and retail environments and ensuring compliance with labour legislation and industry standards for both service station Owners and Employees.
The PetroCONNECT and PRP Solutions’ partnership seeks to not only remove staff administration inefficiencies which have been costing retailers money, but also improve customer service levels and ultimately business and brand reputation.
The partnership allows dealers (fuel retailers) to have their fingers on the pulse, in real-time, even when off-site, of the administration and control of staff daily timekeeping, scheduling of rosters, and payroll, ultimately driving the bottom line.
The following benefits will be realised:
- Automated rostering system for effective use of staff time and in compliance with labour legislation and industry standards.
- Guidance of staff rostering according to hours, and utilising hours effectively amongst those available.
- The elimination of unauthorised overtime.
- The elimination of unauthorised changes to the roster.
- Tracking of all leave.
- SMS and Email and Buzz Communications alerts for all exceptions in real time.
- Centralised, visible management of sick leave and annual leave.
- Accurate time keeping
- Online skills development register, performance management, and the issuing of uniforms.
- Digital management of employee and operational inspection checklists on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Compliance with industry and labour regulations, and company policies.
Employees at PetroCONNECT related service stations use PRP Solution’s Buzz Mobile Employee Communication Portal to effectively manage their tasks and responsibilities with a range of employee self-service applications available on the platform.
In line with the various MIBCO and FRA regulations, PRP Solutions provides strategic value to PetroCONNECT owned Service Stations as well as PetroCONNECT and Fuel Retailer Mentor and Advisor Service Stations.
“PRP has given me the visibility to view and understand what is happening at any of our Service Stations at any point in time wherever we are in the world. It has given us the opportunity to ensure that our operational managers are aligned with our company strategic goals as well as ensuring we are compliant with the relevant regulations and legislation”. (Mark Harper and Sbonelo Mbatha – PetroCONNECT Founders and Directors)
“We’re excited about the partnership with PetroCONNECT to deliver state-of-the-art digital solutions to the service station industry. The partnership combines PertroCONNECT’s deep experience and knowledge of the industry with PRP’s skill in the digital transformation of the processes used to manage people efficiently and to liberate their time to do the things that matter.” (Kriya Govender – PRP Solutions CEO)
A SERVICE STATION CASE STUDY
- Over 600 employees and 19 Service Stations
- Unreliable attendance registers
- Under-utilisation of contracted time
- Large overtime costs and difficult to control
- Non-compliance with labour regulations and company policies
- Lost management time & internal focus during payroll period
- Existing clocking system was unreliable and ineffective
- Payroll was based on manual timesheets requiring additional processing time and excess costs as a result
- Task management was completed manually with no accurate reporting available
What did we do?
- Implemented PRP Solutions’ people resource planning solution
- Automated interface into HR system
- Automated interface into payroll
- Deployed the latest onsite PRP biometric devices
- Standardised rules and policies across all regions and stores
- Ensured planned and worked hours are aligned with employment contracts
- PRP Buzz deployed to enable employees to save to time by automating task management and checklists
Due to our scale and maturity and the ease of deployment of the solution, PRP Solutions offers PetroCONNECT the fastest time to market and is able to roll out the solution for a Service Station from initial set-up to live operation within a working week. PRP Solutions has the capacity to deploy many Service Stations simultaneously.
PRP Solutions is a cost-effective solution with a proven and significant return on investment and an excellent track record within the fuel retail industry and at a growing number of PetroCONNECT and Mentor and Advisor sites. Contact PRP Solutions to realise these benefits for your service station.