Contract cleaning companies usually base their service contracts on a costing model based on the number of employees, shift hours and shift patterns to be worked in order to deliver the service to the client. If this costing model is adhered to the contract will deliver the intended margin. PRP’s advanced scheduling tools ensure that contracts are never over-staffed and unintended overtime is avoided. When unplanned absenteeism occurs, our resource substitution tools allow the most agile and efficient substitution decision to be made by an operations manager, in real-time, minimising the impact on the costing model.
Management Enablement In The Cleaning Industry
PRP Solutions unlocks organisational intelligence and eliminates data silos to optimise efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Our intelligent, cloud-based solutions automate repetitive tasks, validate them against a rules based engine and expose the data where it is needed in real-time – to enable efficient, compliant decision making on the ground.
- Improve productivity and profitability by eliminating organisational inefficiencies
- Enable agile decision making by having the right information in real-time
- Empower managers to manage large workforces remotely, across distributed work environments
- Ensure compliance with company policy, labour law, and bargaining counsels
- Optimise employee work schedules and organisational wage bills to reduce labour costs
Core Benefits To Cleaning Companies
Comprehensive Offering To The Cleaning Industry
Our flagship management enablement portal
Buzz, a mobile employee portal without data costs
Bee Series Device
Biometric & employee communication device
Integrated, remote, low-energy asset management
Our scalable visitor management solution
Contactless Covid-19 screening & access control